martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

B) Problem Two

Well, If I had to go to Eurepe I would visit so many countries and places and everything, but before all that I must consider some variables that maybe would change my way and will make me take desicions, I hope the best desicions :)
I would take in consideration variables such as MONEY! I think this variable is the one that would make me change everything. It depends on how much money I have, and how much money the places I'll go will cost.
Another variable may be TURISM. I think it's important for me, because if I went to Europe, I would like to visit the most famous places.
Another variable would be DISTANCE. Because it depends on where I will arrive. If I arrive in France, then I will visit the nearest places of France. I think if I visit the nearest places I will have the chance to visit more places than if I visit a place that is very far from France.
Another variable that I think I really must take in consideration would be TIME. How much time do I have? If I have 3 or 4 weeks then it's for sure I can visit so many places, but if I go for a week so I must take in consideration past variables (Money, Turism and Distance) to get a desicion and choose the best palces.
I think the last variable I would take in consideration would be MY LIKES! Because maybe a place can be very touristic but I'm not interested on it. or maybe a place is not well visited but I really want to visit that specific place. Maybe one day of my stay I just want to walk around the city and get to a Starbucks or something like that.
Fine! I think those are some of the variables that I would take in consideration if I go to Europe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario